Sunday, January 29, 2012

Drum roll, please...

I have been working up a storm behind the scenes here at Joyful Mama's Place, and I am so excited to finally tell you that I have a very special treat to share with you during the month of February.

Oh, it has been so much 
fun
fun
fun
to put together and I just know you are going to love it, too!

So, without further ado,
I am thrilled to announce

 ............DRUM ROLL, PLEASE...........


Yes, from 1 to 29 February I will be sharing a veritable feast of wonderfully fun little projects that were  inspired by my collection of pins on Pinterest! There is absolutely no rhyme or reason behind my choices, other than they were all projects that tickled my fancy and made me smile, so expect the unexpected: from fun recipes to lovely craft ideas, homeschool inspirations to an experiment involving sleeping with one of my husband's socks on my head (I know I have your attention now, don't I???!!!)

I will be posting two to three little projects a week and hope you will be popping in regularly! 

For those of you who have absolutely no idea what I am talking about, here's the scoop:

Pinterest is an online pin board that makes it delightfully easy and fun to collect ideas and inspiration from around the web in one easy-to-organise place. Once you've registered an account (it's free and you can login using your existing Facebook account), you can create unlimited pin boards to which you then virtually 'pin' any image from the web. Once pinned, you can just click on the image to take you back to the original source - so it's pretty much what we used to do with bookmarking 'favourites' - but a gazillion times better and tonnes more fun, because you can then start following the boards of other, like-minded people, and so expand the collection of ideas pinned to your boards. 

If you aren't on Pinterest already, I do hope that you are sufficiently curious by now! Here are three great links that you may find helpful if you'd like to join the craze:


What is Pinterest? by Tech Talk for Moms


Happy Pinning!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments! I will try my best to reply here to each comment promptly. Have a beauty-full day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails