Monday, July 4, 2011

The Tale of the Three Little Pigs...

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to apologise for the long absence. We've spent most of last week in hospital after both the children and I (now 28 weeks pregnant!) contracted swine flu, and the rest of the week we were under semi-quarantine at home. (After ArrowBoy was admitted and we all were moved into a 'family'-sized room in the pediatrics ward, the nursing staff affectionately started referring to us as the Three Little Pigs, hence the title of this post... :-) )

The children are much better now, but since I can't really take much in terms of medicine at the moment, I seem to be taking a bit longer to shake this flu, as well as a secondary throat/ear infection which is causing me a great amount of discomfort and sleeplessness.. I have a few lovely posts lined up, but just lack the energy to finalise any of them at the moment. I hope to be back in the saddle soon, though. Lots of love to you and yours until we chat again. Xxx

3 comments:

  1. Thinking and praying for you all the time!

    Can't wait until you are well enough to share your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sorry to hear about what you've been through. I hope you feel back to normal soon! I'm looking forward to reading those posts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you all get better soon and pray that you recover totally! This must have been a LONG week. Take care.

    Would love to meet you some time soon.

    Carina x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments! I will try my best to reply here to each comment promptly. Have a beauty-full day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails